5 Things You Should Know About the Woodhall Spa Golf Club in England
The Woodhall spa golf club of England is the one of the most admired clubs by golf connoisseurs. Located in the backdrop of Lincolnshire, it is a privately owned golf club. Since 1891, when it was found, it has maintained its refined golf experience for the tourist golfers as well as members. The two golf courses of this place- the Hotchkin and the Bracken- have hosted several prestigious golf championships, including the Brabazon Trophy and the English Amateur.
The distinct features of every hole make the golfing experience to be exquisitely cherished by the visitors. The Bracken course perfectly complements the Hotchkins course. It was designed by Donald Steel, in the year 1998. The fairways and the greenside bunkers are seemingly more generous and interesting. The wildlife habitat and wild flowers of this course emphasize the significance of natural harmony and ecology.
The English Golf Union owns the club. It stood 25th in the rankings published by the Golf World Magazine. There are some essential things, which you must know about this golf destination. After reading this article, you will not think twice before deciding on your trip to England.
- The course begins a genuine takeoff from the third hole. The golfers cannot judge from the tee that bunkers guard the minute patches of green. The game can be thoroughly enjoyed by the golfers with a variety of holes. The dodge-leg bend to the seventeenth hole is extremely pleasing for the onlookers.
- The guests are entertained with decent hospitality. If you go on a long golf weekend with your friends, or for a corporate visit on a golf meeting; you will not return disappointed.
- The natural beauty of the golf range, with the dramatic bunkering present an interesting tactical challenge to the players.
- The 18 holes of the Hotchkin course are memorable. You will not forget any of the moments once you visit the Woodhall Spa Club.
- If you are looking for the first taste of the heathland golf, you should not miss the Woodhall Spa Club.
The undulating golf courses of this club are a perfect place for an unforgettable vacation. You will find that UK is the source and soul of golf if you flip the pages of history. The Hotchkins’s course, originally known as the Championship course is an unforgettable golf journey.